Main Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for assessing and supporting CAV client housing needs. The Advocate provides supportive services during program enrollment and seeks to advocate for clients as needed. It is also the responsibility of the advocate to provide case management for clients to make sure that they are safe and working to meet goals of self-sufficiency and living a violence-free life.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Ability to work in crisis situations (management & intervention).
• Ability to work in a team setting and providing support and information to peers.
• Excellent Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) and Bi-cultural communication skills.
• Ability to maintain and complete, on a timely basis, all client paperwork required.
• Bilingual (English-Spanish) and Bi-cultural required. Experience working with multi-cultural population preferred.
BEGINNING SALARY: $16.50/Hr. + Benefits, Non-Exempt