Main Areas of Responsibility:
Salary: $34,000-$42,000 DOE. Building positive and meaningful relationships with young people ages 17-22, in order to guide them towards meeting their goals and vision on their path to independence. By building meaningful relationships in their individual communities and lives, their successes as independent adults will be enhanced.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide one-on-one individualized life skills development to youth as needed
• Collaborate with youth to create innovative independent living plans that meet youth’s individual underlying needs and vision
• Grounded youth engagement in the Nurtured Heart Approach, Positive Youth Development, with a strong sense of relationship
• Keep consistent and detailed documentation on each young person per grant and programmatic expectations
• Act as a liaison with other programs that serve young people, probation officers, social workers, mental health professionals, businesses, health care providers and friends and family members of youth in the program.