Main Areas of Responsibility:
The role of the USA Program Coordinator is to develop and nurture strong relationships with ministry partners. This position focuses on designing and implementing program opportunities with prison, refugee, immigrant communities and US-based partners in coordination with the Americas Area Director to fulfill the goals and strategies of FCBH’s Vision 2033.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
Work with established and new partners who exist to serve prisoners, immigrants, refugees, and the underserved.
Have acute knowledge of unique needs of those who are overlooked and underserved throughout the USA, attending conferences, self-educating, and advocating for their needs. Research new partnerships, ministries and opportunities within the disciplines assigned.
• A passion to provide the Scriptures to all languages, cultures and people groups.
• Five or more years’ experience in program coordination.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 3+ years of experience in international ministry.
• Demonstrated track record of collaboration, healthy relationships, and partnering acumen.
• Excellent communication, training, and presentation skills.
• Planning, organization, decision-making, problem solving and critical thinking skills.