Main Areas of Responsibility:
The wraparound facilitator runs team meetings for young people ages 16-24 to organize care with other agencies, develop and utilize supports, and identify and make use of youth and family strengths to help a young person to realize their personal vision and increase their success and autonomy from formal systems.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Participate in the Wraparound Cares certification process
• Collaborate with young person, family and other team members to create innovative self-sufficiency plans that meet a young person’s individual underlying needs and vision
• Provide crisis intervention as necessary and assess immediate risk for safety and coordinate resources for stabilizing that risk
• Facilitate communication among all wraparound team members throughout the process, including task follow-through, timeliness and outcomes of planned strategies
• Embody and model New Day’s values and approaches, which include: Positive Youth Development, The Nurtured Heart Approach, cultural awareness and trauma-informed care with young people, families and community members.