Main Areas of Responsibility:
Salary: $34,000-$42,000. Support young people who are part of New Day services and who are experiencing, or are at-risk of, homelessness and connect them with services and resources that move them on a path to increased stability and community connection. Facilitate collaborate and engage with community partners, schools, and businesses.
Additional Areas of Responsibility:
• Provide brief case management support to young people who are in need of support and refer them to long-term and services
• Plan and execute regular outreach events in partnership with other community members; create flyers and other outreach materials for these events including the New Day outreach kit (hygiene pack)
• Participate in community street outreach efforts; create new outreach opportunities for New Day
• Follow-up with non-system involved youth and families at varying intervals after discharge and provide additional support and resources.
• Support Safe Home Care Coordinator in providing services as needed; provide a warm hand-off for youth leaving the shelter