The 2010 Women in Philanthropy Women’s Self-Sufficiency grants will be focused on enhancing women’s employability, specifically in the areas of:
• Improving high school graduation rates and/or assisting with GED completion
• Providing job/skill training for women to secure employment
• Supporting quality criteria as it enables women’s employability
Women in Philanthropy will award up to $58,552 in grants during 2010, based on the following criteria:
1. Support existing programs aligned with enhancing women’s employability:
a. Improving high school graduation rates and/or assisting with GED completion
b. Providing job/skill training for women to secure employment
c. Supporting quality childcare as it enables women’s employability.
2. Ability to demonstrate measurable outcomes of program which aligns with Women’s Employability.
3. Use of partnering relationships to achieve success.
For more information visit www.uwcnm.org/leadership/wip_allocations.html. All proposals must be submitted to Christina Woodlee at [email protected] by 5PM on March 1, 2010.