Advancing a Just and Secure New Mexico:
Advocacy, Policy and a Sustainable Nonprofit Sector
Registration for the 2017 New Mexico Association of Grantmakers Joint Conference is now open! Register here.
Wednesday April 26, 2017 12:00 pm - Thursday April 27, 2017 4:30 pm
Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa
1300 Tuyuna Trail
Bernalillo, NM 87004
The conference is open to the nonprofit sector including funders and non-grantmakers, consultants and representatives from business and government.
- Members: $150
- Non-members: $200
- Non-profit (non-funder): $100
- Preconference Fee: $35
This year’s conference will focus on building our capacity for a more effective, inclusive and just society featuring:
- A special pre-conference workshop on Advocacy and Policy by Bolder Advocacy, Alliance for Justice.
- National guest speakers from Alliance for Justice, National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy, National Council on Nonprofits, Council on Foundations and others
- Breakout sessions on current issue topics such as Health Equity, Immigration Rights, Education Funding and Policy
- In-depth exploration of new and emerging state/federal policies and budget issues
- Networking and discussions on how to strengthen the nonprofit sector and envision what is possible for New Mexico communities
For questions about the conference, please contact the New Mexico Association of Grantmakers at [email protected].
Be sure to share the event page on Facebook to let other organizations know you’re attending!
The cut-off for the special rate available at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort was March 29th. You can make a reservation for the normal available rate by clicking here.