AmeriCorps State Request for Proposals
On August 12, 2016, the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) released its Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the 2017-2018 Program Year. The 2017 competition will target AmeriCorps grantmaking on the six national focus areas identified in the Serve America Act and the agency's five-year Strategic Plan: disaster services, economic opportunity, education, environmental stewardship, healthy futures, and veterans and military families. In order to maximize the impact of the public investment in national service, CNCS will fund programs that can demonstrate community impact and solve community problems using an evidence-based or evidence-informed approach.
Through the 2017 competition, CNCS seeks to prioritize the investment of national service resources in disaster services, economic opportunity, education, the environment, veterans and military families, and the Governor and Mayor Initiative. CNCS will continue to focus on national service programs that improve academic outcomes for children, youth, and young adults. See RFP 17-631-7003-00061 (below) for Program Year 2017-2018 funding priorities.
All interested applicants must submit a Notification of Intent to Apply/Readiness Checklist form by Tuesday, May 16, 2017 by 5:00 PM Mountain. This form can be found with the Application Materials below. Proposals from eligible applicants are due Wednesday, May 24, 2017 by 4:00 PM Mountain.
Important Application Dates
- A Pre-Proposal Conference/Grant Informational Session will be held Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 PM Mountain
- Submission of the Letter of Acknowledgement/Notice of Intent to Apply is required to be eligible for this competition and is due on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 by 5:00 PM Mountain by email to [email protected]
- Deadline to submit Written Questions: Wednesday, May 16, 2017 at 5:00 PM Mountain
- Response to Written Questions: Thursday, May 17, 2017
- The deadline for Full Applications is Wednesday, May 24, 2017 by 4:00 PM Mountain. Application process requires:
- Online Submission; and
- Submittal of Proposal Packet
All items required to be electronically submitted, emailed, or turned into the NMCCV office must be submitted by the given due dates. Late or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
For more information visit: https://www.dws.state.nm.us/nmccv/Funding-Opportunities/Current-Opportun...