Recognize Your Indispensable Volunteers!
Each year, thousands of volunteers work to make The Land of Enchantment a brighter place. Mayor Keller and the City of Albuquerque want to recognize volunteers dedicated to our community!
We’re looking for Albuquerque residents who take pride in their community and city. This year we’re giving out #OneAlbuquerque Volunteer awards to residents who go above and beyond.
Deadline: March 1, 2019. Nominate an individual volunteer or group of volunteers for the following awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award - awarded to an individual who has made a distinguished impact through community service over his or her lifetime.
- Rising Star Award - awarded to an individual with outstanding commitment and future promise through community service.
- Volunteer of the Year - awarded to an individual who has demonstrated tremendous community service over the past year.
- Volunteer Group of the Year - awarded to an organization that has demonstrated exemplary community service as a whole.
- Youth Volunteer of the Year - awarded to a young person who has demonstrated remarkable community service over the past year.
- Corporate Volunteer Group of the Year - awarded to a corporate organization that has facilitated excellent community service as a whole.
Then join the City of Albuquerque on April 10, 2019 at the Convention Center to recognize and celebrate all volunteers. The event includes complimentary lunch and free parking. Please RSVP here to ensure we have lunches for all attendees.