Inspire Impact in Your Community.
Each year, the Network Volunteer Center in Las Cruces, New Mexico partners with service organizations to host a Volunteer Fair to promote community volunteerism.
The Network Volunteer Center is now accepting submissions service projects that will take place during National Volunteer Week. Submit a service project and inspire more people to have an impact in the community.
The winning Inspire to Serve projects will be announced April 7th at the Volunteer Fair and will receive $250 from Thrivent Financial in seed money to help fund their project!
Requirements for the Project
1) Organizations interested must complete the Inspire to Serve Project Entry Form and return it to the Network Volunteer Center by 5:00 pm, Thursday, March 15th. The entry forms can be sent by mail (975 S. Mesquite St., LC, NM 88001) or via email ([email protected]).
2) All organizations taking part in the Inspire to Serve project must also be a participating organization in the April 8th Volunteer Fair.
3) Projects will be judged by the Steering Committee members and Network Volunteers on the following criteria:
- Ingenuity—How creative, clever, fun, and/or original is your project?
- Inspiration—How does your project inspire others to serve? How many will be serving? Does the project encourage community partnerships?
- Impact—Who does your project impact? How does your project positively affect an identified need?
4) All projects must take place during National Volunteer Week, (April 14-April 22nd).
Email: [email protected]