Susan G Komen for the Cure Central New Mexico

Mailing Address: 8200 Mountain Road NE, Suite 106, Albuquerque, NM 87190
County of Location: Bernalillo
Phone: (505) 265-4649
NTEE Code: E- Health Care, G- Disease, Disorders, Medical Disciplines, H- Medical Research, W- Public, Society Benefit
Mission Statement:

To save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.

Primary Programs:

Komen Central New Mexico serves thousands of Central New Mexico women in Bernalillo, Los Alamos,Sandoval, Santa Fe, Torrance and Valencia counties by funding grants that:o provide low-cost or free screening mammograms, diagnostic testing and breast cancer treatment to uninsured or underinsured Central New Mexico residentsoprovide support services before, during and after breast cancer treatmentWe empower Central New Mexico residents with information about the importance of early detection and breast health.We donate 75 percent of net funds raised to vital local breast health services, and dedicate the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.Since 1999,Komen Central New Mexico has almost $2.2 million into Central New Mexico via its annual community grants program to fund breast health programs and services for medically-under served Central New Mexico residents.

Populations Served: All Populations
Counties Served: Bernalillo, Los Alamos, Sandoval, Santa Fe, Torrance, Valencia
Year Founded:


Annual Budget: $250,000 - $499,999
Personnel: 1 to 5 FTE
Executive Director:

Shannon Adragna

Accepts inquiries: Accepts inquiries about volunteering, Accepts inquiries about board member positions
Nonprofit Status: Has 501(c)(3) nonprofit status from the IRS, Is registered as a Nonprofit Corporation with the State of New Mexico
Types of Services Offered: Advocacy, Direct Services

Share This