Youth Shelters and Family Services
Youth Shelters and Family Services delivers life-changing services to homeless, runaway, and in-crisis youth in northern New Mexico by providing shelter and addressing health, safety, education, and workforce opportunities so they may lead independent and meaningful lives.
* Street Outreach Program: Food, clothing, supplies, case management, counseling, and support to homeless youth through street-based and Drop-In Center services. 505-988-2652, 402 S. St. Francis Drive
* Youth Emergency Shelter: 24-hour-a-day safe haven for youth through case management, life skills development, counseling, and support for ages 10-17 for up to 90 days. 505-438-0502, 5686-A Agua Fria St.
* Transitional Living Program: Supervised apartment-style living for homeless ages 16-21 for up to 18 months. Includes case management, educational opportunities, job training, counseling, and life skills development. 505-955-1684, 4435 Airport Rd.
* Community-based Counseling: Free professional counseling for homeless, runaway, and in-crisis youth up to age 21 and their families. 505-983-0586, 5686-B Agua Fria St.
* Access! Training and Education Community Collaborative: Education and paid internship opportunities, case management, job skill development, and hands-on support for adjudicated youth ages 14-24 who have experienced some form of involvement with the Juvenile Justice System (past or present). 505-428-0965, 3205 Richards Lane.
* Pregnant and Parenting Youth Initiative: Case management, life skills, counseling, community resources, education, and other support to homeless pregnant and parenting youth and their young children. 505-983-0586, 5686-B Agua Fria St.