New Mexico Alliance for School-Based Health Care
The NM Alliance for School-Based Health Care represents school-based health centers in New Mexico and collaborates with other school health partners to promote, facilitate and advocate for comprehensive, culturally competent health care, including health education, in schools.
• State and local advocacy and policy development around school-based health care.
• Networking opportunities with experienced professionals.
• Technical assistance on a wide variety of school-based health care issues
• Resources and updates posted on the NMASBHC website.
• Professional development in the essential skills of successful advocacy, marketing, community partnerships, and grant writing.
• Alerts to contact specific lawmakers before they make critical votes.
• Fundraising tools and alerts to funding opportunities.
• Closer connections to the National Assembly on School-Based Health Care.
• Materials SBHCs can use to promote Medicaid services.
• Directory of SBHCs in NM.