New Mexico Board of Bar Examiners
The mission of the New Mexico Board of Bar Examiners is to:
(1) investigate the professional qualifications and good moral character of applicants for admission or reinstatement to the bar of New Mexico;
(2) prepare, arrange for and administer examinations for admission to the bar of New Mexico;
(3) make recommendations to the Supreme Court with respect to reinstatement or readmission to practice of lawyers who have for any reason withdrawn from the state bar of New Mexico;
(4) discuss with applicants for admission to the bar general problems of purposes, policies and procedures of the bar examination; and
(5) administer these rules and adopt its own practices not inconsistent with these rules. Rule 15-401(A) NMRA.
The Board administers admission to the State Bar of New Mexico.
Sophie S. Martin, Esq.