Zia Therapy Center
The mission of Zia Therapy Center is to provide services to individuals and families, including those with special needs, in order to maximize their strengths, to enable them to reach their fullest potential, and to enhance their quality of life.
Serving adults with developmental disabilities or other special needs.
* Day Habituation
* Supported Employment
* Personal Care
* Respite Services
* DD Waiver Services
* D&E Waiver Services
* Family Living Services
* Senior Respite
Early Childhood Intervention:
Services for children (birth through 36 months of age)with developmental delays or special needs, and their families.
* Free developmental screenings
* Individualized programs
* Speech/language therapy
* Occupational therapy
* Physical therapy
* Nutrition Services
Child Care and Development Program:
Full service, inclusive child care program for children 6 weeks through 5 years of age.
* Developmentally appropriate, individualized preschool curriculum
* Developmental assessments
* Nutritious meals and snacks
* New age-appropriate, ADA-compliant playground
* Separate infant/toddler playground
* Z-Trans Public Transportation serving Alamogordo, Holloman AFB, La Luz, Tularosa, and Mescalero
* Para-transit transportation available
* Zia Therapy Center program transportation needs