All events and mentoring are held at various locations.
We are the nation's largest network of business consultants who provide free, expert advice. We help local small businesses grow from the ground up and become more effective.
• Mentoring: Get individual guidance in one-on-one, confidential sessions with a trained, certified mentor -- at no cost and for as long as you want!
• Workshops: Connect with others in the business community in workshop sessions that feature high-interest topics presented by experts, with new subjects each month.
• Q&A Sessions: free one hour Q&A sessions offered monthly on three topics: business startups, marketing, business funding.
• Business Owner Councils: Join a group of non-competing business owners who face similar challenges in scheduled ongoing learning sessions. Hear what others are doing to reach goals and solve problems. One-on-one meetings and round table discussions are led by a trained SCORE facilitator.
• FREE Online Resources: Take advantage of online access to SCORE’S 300 chapters offering a national network of mentors, workshops, sessions, webinars, tools, templates, and other free online resources.
Our chapter is 100% volunteer! Demand for our services is growing so we are looking for dynamic working and retired business people who want to give back to our local small business community. Volunteers contribute through one-on-one mentoring, workshop facilitation, peer group learning facilitation, back office organizing.