American Marketing Association - New Mexico Chapter
To advance the discipline of marketing and to promote frequent contact and discussion among members to advance the profession.
The New Mexico Chapter of the American Marketing Association shall endeavor, through study, frequent meetings for interchange of ideas and sponsorship of marketing projects to further the purposes of the American Marketing Association.
1. To foster scientific study and research in the field of marketing.
2. To develop sound thinking in marketing theory and more exact knowledge and definition of marketing principles.
3. To develop and promote scientific marketing management.
4. To improve the methods and technique of marketing research.
5. To contribute to the improvement of teaching marketing.
6. To develop better public understanding and appreciation of marketing problems and marketing excellence.
7. To study and discuss legislation and judicial decisions regarding marketing.
8. To improve marketing personnel and study personnel problems.
9. To promote excellence in the study of marketing among college and university students.
10. To encourage and uphold sound, honest practices, and to keep marketing work on a high ethical plane.