The Samaritan Counseling Center provides its services through a rich diversity of programs. The Center’s seven major programs are united by common commitment to Samaritan’s mission to help people find wholeness and healing through professional psychological counseling and education which integrate medical and spiritual resources. Samaritan’s programs offer the following services:
* The Counseling Center — outpatient counseling and psychotherapy for adults, adolescents, couples and families.
* Called Back to the Well — retreats, support groups, and spiritual direction to bring spiritual revitalization to pastoral leaders in the Southwest.
* Guhl Center for Children & Adolescents — outpatient counseling for children, adolescents, and their families.
* Healthy Marriages — marriage education, support groups, relationship seminars, and more intensive support for couples at all stages of their life together.
* St. Joseph Center for Children & Families — counseling and case management for children and their families in Albuquerque’s Southeast Heights, with particular attention to the needs of Spanish-speaking and immigrant families.
* Samaritan Center for Changing Families — counseling, wiseparent mediation, parent education and related services to families experiencing divorce and family transition.
* Workplace Services — Employee Assistance Programs and a variety of education and consultation services designed for the workplace.