Job hunting can be challenging in today's market and applicants need every edge they can get. Volunteering is a great way to gain crucial experience, build transferable skills, network and cultivate references, and hone your approach to job applications. Discover how to search for and apply to volunteer positions and what to expect along the way!
Here's what we'll cover at this webinar:
- The benefits of volunteering
- The types of volunteer roles available and the commitments they require
- How to locate your nearest volunteer centre and search for volunteer roles online
- What to expect when applying for a volunteer role
- The 5 ways volunteering can enhance your job search