Could you be missing out on an efficient way to recruit volunteers?
In this webinar, based on Idealware’s impartial research, you will learn about services that help you recruit volunteers from a pool of people who have already confirmed their interest, opportunities to get professional guidance to support your volunteer search and ways to help you design productive volunteer engagements.
We will help you think through when it makes sense to use these technology-based platforms compared to handling volunteer recruitment in house. Whether you are seeking a large group of volunteers for a one-time project, or individuals to make an ongoing volunteer commitment, digital tools can help you find them—but you need to choose the right tools for your task.
- Register with the email address where you would like to receive the access code and dial-in information for the online seminar.
- Add [email protected] to your contacts to ensure meeting details do not get caught in your spam folder.
- Write to [email protected] if you do not receive a confirmation email within a day of registration
- Manually update your calendar to account for the correct time of each session (1 PM Eastern).
- All registered participants are granted access to the recordings of each session. Participants who cannot attend any of the sessions due to scheduling conflicts will still have access to the course presentation decks and handouts.
About our Expert, Julia Vallera
Julia Vallera is a Technology and Instructional Design consultant who creates and implements digital media solutions for small businesses and nonprofit organizations. Julia has achieved success with well-established organizations such as Mozilla, Vermont State College, Digital Opportunity Trust, Metropolitan New York Library Council and Burlington Telecom.
After spending more than ten years growing virtual communities for multiple organizations, Julia understands what drives online engagement and how to spread mission-focused work efficiently for the greatest impact. She utilizes project management strategies while working closely with clients and ensuring all technology solutions are prototyped and tested. Julia utilizes various LMS, CRM and CMS tools to automate workflows and measure success to ensure performance indicators are met.
Julia holds a Master’s Degree in Design and Technology from Parsons School of Design in New York City. She has received several grants and speaking invitations from organizations including Allied Media Project, Generator Vermont, Brooklyn Arts Council, BTV Ignite, and Mozilla Festival.