COVID-19 will have an even more substantial financial impact on your organization than you realize today. Its effects will continue to ripple through most lines of your financial statements, from contributions to program expenses.
You must determine potential changes to your budget and allocations now. Simultaneously, you need to understand and adapt to the required adjustments to allowable costs, expenditure tracking, reporting requirements, and documentation expectations.
- What are potential COVID-19 federal grant financial impact areas?
- How can you assess your own grant award financial impacts?
- Are your government funders offering COVID-19 financial administrative relief?
- How is COVID-19 affecting your grant budgets, expenditures, and records?
- What are the high-risk financial impacts? How should you respond?
- What financial tools can you use?