This nonprofit webinar is presented by John Haydon, author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies.
The ultimate goal on Facebook is to build a Facebook fanbase that consistently tell their friends about your organization’s mission, events, and fundraisers. All of this starts with a strategy to create powerful content that’s specifically optimized to encourage people to like, comment on, and share your updates.
This nonprofit webinar will help you develop a rock-solid content strategy for Facebook, which will help you create more viral updates, spread awareness about your cause, and build a more loyal fanbase! You’ll learn from specific nonprofit case studies as well as a live demonstrations of how to create and publish highly engaging content.
During this nonprofit webinar, you will get answers to these questions:
- Examples of great small and large nonprofit Facebook pages using the same tactics taught in this webinar.
- How does the News Feed algorithm hide / show content to my fans?
- How can I find content my Facebook fans will love?
- How often should I post updates to my Page?
- How can I boost website traffic with link posts?
- How can I get more likes, comments, and shares on our photos?
- How can I ask questions that generate lively discussions?
- How can I effectively manage our community and reply to comments?
- How can I use email marketing to increase Facebook engagement?
- How can I use Twitter and Pinterest to boost Facebook engagement?
- How can I stay organized with a content calendar?
- What are the best third-party apps to manage my Facebook Page?
- What are the best ways to Boost Page updates?
Bonus! This nonprofit webinar also includes 4 video tutorials:
- How to Effectively Boost Your Facebook Page Posts
- How to Target Page Updates, based on location, age, interests and more
- How to schedule draftand page updates for your Facebook page
- How to use Facebook Insights to Discover Your Best Content
About John Haydon:
John Haydon is one of the most sought-after nonprofit digital marketing experts, with a sincere passion for changing the world. He has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and several others.
John is also the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley), and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, and Social Media Today.