Part I: Annual Report Basics [Tuesday]
During this webinar, we'll cover the basics of good nonprofit annual reports, including what to emphasize and what to leave out.
We'll go over the critical differences between activities and accomplishments and cover the most frequently asked questions about common annual report sections like the letter from the director, the financial section, and donor lists - and whether you need them at all in your report.
- Where an annual report fits in your donor communications plan
- The five things every annual report should include regardless of format
- Answers to pesky questions like what you do with the list of donor names if you don’t do a long printed report, and when your annual report should be released
Part II: Annual Report Formats to Use to Share Your Results with Donors [Thursday]
You know how important it is to report back to your donors, and that annual reports are a vital part of your donor communications plan and an important best practice in nonprofit management.
And yet, you suspect that there might be a better way than the traditional print report. Can you replace or supplement that written report with something more visually appealing? Something with more pizazz? With more emotional power? Something much more sharable and social media friendly?
During this 60-minute webinar, you'll see scores of real examples of short annual reports in these formats:
- 1, 2, and 4-Page Reports
- Videos under 2 Minutes
We’ll also . . .
- Help you make the case for going short
- Show you how to streamline the financial information
- Discuss how to handle the donor list, since you may need to cut it