Direct mail is still the workhorse for any successful fundraising nonprofit organization. In fact, it now drives more donors to your website than ever before!
Problem: Nonprofits are leaving a lot of money on the table, because they don’t send their appeals at the right time to the right audience with the right approach.
Solution: Join this webinar to learn how to successfully plan for and execute appeals your donors will love, so you can raise more money to support your programs.
This webinar, presented by Erica Waasdorp, a veteran direct-mail fundraiser, will show you:
- How to best segment your donors and prospects
- How to design and produce appeals that fit your budget
- How to create the best ask amounts for your donors
- How to work with in-house resources as well as work with printers, mail houses, and others to get your appeals out the door
- How to measure results and return on investment
- How to create an overall direct mail plan for the year
- How to match your thank you letter to fit your direct mail appeals
- How to use email and social media to follow up your direct mail appeals, and more…
Your Bonus Materials Included with This Webinar:
- Results Tracker
- Donor Segmentation checklist
- Appeal Review Cheat Sheet
- And more…
- The Webinar Recording & Slides
About Your Topic Expert
Erica Waasdorp is President of A Direct Solution, located on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Erica was trained in direct response at Readers' Digest She lives and breathes direct response and fundraising and can be considered a Philanthropyholic.
She works with nonprofit clients all over the country, helping them with their direct mail (annual fund) campaigns and monthly giving.
She is also the US Ambassador for the International Fundraising Congress (IFC), held in the Netherlands every October (www.resource-alliance.org)
Erica Waasdorp published one of the very few books on monthly giving, called Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant. She co-authored the DonorPerfect Monthly Giving Starter and Marketing Kit and she regularly blogs and presents in person and via webinars on anything annual fund, direct mail and monthly giving. For more information, visit www.adirectsolution.com.