Foundations provided over $55 billion in grants to U.S. nonprofits in 2013, and the U.S. government itself awarded over $198 billion of support in 2014. Now that the economy is strengthening, this giving is increasing substantially. It goes without saying that the support of foundations provides much-needed capital and credibility to nonprofits. By implementing a few best practices and strategies, you can identify the right prospects, get a call or meeting to make your pitch, and improve your success rate from 5% to 50%.
Please join our seasoned presenter, Darian Rodriguez Heyman, as he demystifies grant funding and shares the tips and tools needed to maximize results, and do so in less time than you’re likely spending on this strategy today.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- How to identify the best prospects for funding
- Tips for securing meetings and calls with foundations and government funders
- How to craft a killer elevator pitch for general operating support and all your programs
- How to increase your grant writing success rate from 5 to 50%
- Clear tips and strategies for writing effective proposals
- Useful websites and other resources for participants who want to learn more