Nonprofit organizations want to secure federal dollars because there are millions of dollars available, and they are often multi-year grant awards. But where do you get started with such a large and competitive process?
Participating in “Federal Grants 101: Securing Millions for Your Organization” will provide you with a basic knowledge and understanding of the federal grant seeking process from initial opportunity identification and preplanning for forecasted applications through completing a competitive application.
Applying for federal funding for the first time can feel like a daunting task.
In this live, interactive nonprofit webinar we will break down the steps necessary to be “grant ready” as a potential federal grantee. We will *briefly* review the federal grant registration process. We will focus *in detail* on how to identify funding opportunities prior to their formal NOFA/FOA release in order to conduct strong pre-planning and application design. We will also walk through common elements of success and pitfalls of federal grant applications.
Participating in “Federal Grants 101: Securing Millions for Your Organization” will give you a strong framework for your grant seeking efforts to ensure that you are following best practices for starting a federal grant application. By following these best practices, your organization will ultimately achieve your desired grant funding success through federal grants.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to be “grant ready” to be a federal grantee.
- How to identify potential federal grant opportunities prior to a NOFA/FOA being released to allow for pre-planning.
- How to structure and conduct your pre-planning and application development process.
- What are common elements of competitive federal grant applications.
- What are common weak points of federal grant applications.
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking.
- You are new or relatively new to applying for federal grants.
- You are looking to fine tune your federal grant seeking process to determine which aspects you can improve in order to increase your success percentage of funded grant applications.