Participating in “Federal Grants 201: Feeling Confident and Competitive as You Click Submit ” will give you an increased level of ability and confidence with how to approach a federal grant proposal so your final proposal is as competitive as possible.
By following these best practices, your organization will be on the path to achieve your desired grant funding success through federal grants.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to present your needs assessment process and data in a way that gives context for reviewers and doesn’t assume their knowledge;
- How to write goals and SMART objectives that connect to the FOA/NOFA/RFP;
- How to structure your application for optimal understanding by your reviewers; and
- How to compare your draft application to the FOA/NOFA/RFP review criteria to judge your competitiveness.
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- You have applied for a few federal grants.
- You are looking to increase your comfort level and competitiveness in the federal grant seeking process.
- You are looking to fine tune your personal/organizational federal grant seeking process to determine which aspects you can improve in order to increase your success percentage of funded grant applications.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- SMART objectives worksheet.
- Mock review scoring toolkit.
- The Webinar Slides
- The Webinar Recording