You want to get the attention your nonprofit needs and deserves to attract long-term, loyal donors. The problem is it is hard to break through the clutter and connect with new donors while keeping up with your current ones. There’s never enough time, money or internal support to achieve this at the level you know possible. The reason why is because we try to convince people to care instead of focusing on strong messages that connect to like-minded donors.
Learn the 8 steps to bust to stop convincing and start connecting, so your organization commands attention and attracts new audiences. We will unlock new techniques to start communicating with ease, joy and abundance to create stronger relationships with existing supporters and attract new ones.
- Understand the difference between connecting and convincing
- Creating a culture that supports strong messaging
- Learn the biggest mistakes nonprofits make in messaging, what it is costing you and how to stop
- How to craft messaging to attract like-minded donors
- How to deliver the message and give value to potential donors so they will respond