Award-winning fundraisers Nikki Bell and Simon Scriver, who have overcome anxiety and self-doubt to become public speaking contest winners & successful relationship fundraisers, will share their learnings of how to achieve your fundraising goals when all you really want to do is hide behind your desk.
You’re empathetic, creative and skilled in spotting opportunities, all qualities to be a great fundraiser. But to be an amazing fundraiser you need to put yourself out there, network constantly and be comfortable in front of a crowd. Let’s face it...we don’t always feel up to it.
In this webinar introverts, Nikki & Simon will give you the tools and the confidence you need to open new doors, boost your fundraising and advance your career.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How introverts can get the most out of networking events...even when you dread them.
- How to structure a successful and confident phone call.
- How to make great presentations and pitches as an introvert.
- How to make an ask face-to-face as an introvert and overcome your fear.
- How to build your on-line presence and make the most of social media.
- How to gain confidence and build your personal brand to open new doors and advance your career.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Networking Cheat Sheet For Introverts
- The Introverts Telephone Fundraising Check-list
- Sample Telephone Structure & Transcript
- Starting Social Media Networking - How To Guide
- Slides and recording