Nonprofits! Would you benefit from boosting your online awareness, raising more money, or getting more event attendees? You can achieve all that and more through the Google Ad Grant: a program that gives nonprofits $10,000 PER month in free advertising. Yes, you read that right.
This information-packed webinar is led by Cindy Lee, Steph Vesely and David Ries of ConnectAd, an Ad Grants Certified Professional company. They’ll tell you everything you need to know about the program, how it can benefit your nonprofit, and the actual process of applying for the grant. Sign-up to reserve your spot!
Cindy, Steph, and David will also highlight a few best practices and inside tips and tell you about a Google Certified professional service that is proven to help nonprofits effectively maximize the value of their Ad Grant.
What You Will Learn from this Free Nonprofit Webinar:
- What is the Google Ad Grant?
- How do Google Ads work?
- Why is Google Grants an essential nonprofit marketing tool?
- Case studies: How other nonprofit organizations have benefited
- Step-by-step instructions of the application process.
- What is required to succeed with Google Grants?
- Details regarding a management service to save you time and provide better results.
Nonprofits both big and small have a lot to gain - don’t leave free money on the table! There are 5.6 billion searches carried out on Google everyday and donors, volunteers, and supporters are among them. Could you benefit from being listed at the top of the search results?