In this live nonprofit webinar, we will teach you how to successfully include evaluation in your smaller grant applications in a consistent way. We will walk step by step how to take into account what your organization ALREADY measures, what you WANT to measure, and THEN addresses the grantmaker’s guidelines.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to approach the evaluation portion of application narratives consistently in grant applications;
- How to start evaluation narratives by knowing what you currently measure;
- How to build what you want to measure into evaluation narratives;
- How to address evaluation in an application when evaluation expenditures are not required by the grantmaker;
- How to work with your colleagues to determine what qualitative data is best to promise to a grantmaker, but also useful to the organization; and
- How to work with your colleagues to determine what quantitative data are best to promise to a grantmaker, but also useful to the organization.