In this live, interactive nonprofit webinar we will teach you how to go beyond putting together a grant application. You will learn how to engage the grantmaker by customizing each proposal to include a compelling need statement and SMART objectives.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to use the GPC competencies as a benchmark in advancing your career, specifically:
- Knowledge of strategies for effective program and project design and development;
- Knowledge of how to craft, construct, and submit an effective grant application; and
- Knowledge of nationally recognized standards of ethical practice by grant developers.
- How to write a compelling need statement;
- How to write SMART objectives;
- How to enhance the way you tell your organization’s story; and
- How to increase the competitiveness of your proposals with an emphasis on proposals to foundations.
As a grant professional with at least a few grant applications funded, you have seen a variety of grant guidelines and requirements. You have seen the difference that grants make in your community. Yet you are also always working to build your skills and increase the competitiveness of each application you submit for your employer or your clients.
Whether you are considering pursuing the formal credential during your career or not, the review of these advanced tactics for each competency will help elevate your work as a grant professional. Using the competencies of the Grant Professionals Credential (GPC), we will walk through how to utilize the intermediate level skills for the writing-related competencies in your work.
We will focus heavily on compelling need statements, writing strong SMART objectives, and telling your organization’s story in this live, interactive webinar.