Writing grants for nonprofits is not just about the words you use, or the statistics you utilize. It's a complicated combination of factors to engage your grantmakers so that they say “Yes!” and you win the grant award for your organization.
Participating in “Grant Writing For Nonprofits101: How to Write a Grant That Wins!” will provide you with the basic knowledge and understanding of what elements go into a successful grant application once you have identified an opportunity you want to apply for.
Presenter, Diane H. Leonard, has secured more than $48.6 million in competitive grant awards in the past ten years. In this live, interactive webinar you will learn how to create compelling grant application elements that tell a story so YOU can secure grants for your organization too. We will focus on how to use the common key elements to create a competitive grant application that tells a story which engages the grant reviewer and clearly outlines how you will use the requested grant funds to achieve the stated goals and objectives.
We will look at individual samples of previous applications and discuss how to strengthen them in order to be more competitive and more successful in securing grant awards. We will walk through the critical elements for cover letters/emails, need statements, project descriptions, work plans and logic models, and budget to help get you started on grant writing for your nonprofit that wins!
Participating in “Grant Writing For Nonprofits 101: How to Write a Grant That Wins!” will give you a strong framework for your grant writing efforts to ensure that you are putting together highly competitive grant applications and ultimately achieving your desired grant funding success.
What You Will Learn from this Live Interactive Nonprofit Webinar:
● How nonprofit grant applications vary by funder type
● How to competitively address the common key elements of a grant proposal
● How to develop an initial outline for a nonprofit grant application
● How to create compelling grant application elements that tells a story
● Cover Letter
● Executive Summary
● Statement of Need
● Project Description
● Organization Capacity
● How grant funder research and relationship building support submitting a competitive grant application
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
● You are new or relatively new to the field of grant writing for nonprofits; or
● You are looking to increase your success percentage and craft more competitive grant applications.
This Webinar Includes the Following Supporting Materials:
1. A proposal development tool to help create your nonprofit grant outline.
2. A Grant Application Checklist for Success to use before submitting all grant applications.
Presented by Grant Writing Expert Diane H. Leonard, GPC
Diane H. Leonard, GPC is a Grant Professional Certified (GPC) and Approved Trainer for the Grant Professionals Association. Diane has personally secured more than $51.1 million dollars since founding DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services in 2006 in competitive grant funds for its clients. When not working on grant applications to the federal government, state and local governments, or private foundations, Diane can be found in the 1000 Islands, out for a run, or drinking a strong cup of coffee.