We will look at individual samples of previous applications and discuss how to strengthen them in order to be more competitive and more successful in securing grant awards. We will walk through the critical elements for cover letters/emails, need statements, project descriptions, work plans and logic models, and budget to help get you started on grant writing for your nonprofit that wins!
Participating in “Grant Writing For Nonprofits 101: How to Write a Grant That Wins!” will give you a strong framework for your grant writing efforts to ensure that you are putting together highly competitive grant applications and ultimately achieving your desired grant funding success.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How nonprofit grant applications vary by funder type
- How to competitively address the common key elements of a grant proposal
- How to develop an initial outline for a nonprofit grant application
- How to create compelling grant application elements that tells a story
- Cover Letter
- Executive Summary
- Statement of Need
- Project Description
- Organization Capacity
- How grant funder research and relationship building support submitting a competitive grant application