New to grant writing or find yourself writing grants without success?
This seminar gives you a comprehensive introduction to grant writing, outlines what should be included in each grant component, and helps you steer clear of the most common pitfalls. This is a fast-paced online event that will help you with the building block of a strong grant proposal.
As funding becomes more difficult to secure, nonprofit organizations face significant challenges to fulfill their missions. This webinar reviews the questions nonprofits need to answer prior to searching and applying for grant funds, outlines the seven basic elements of most proposals, and shows participants how to match their needs to funder priorities. Participants focus on the major questions that need to be answered prior to a grant application and incorporating these answers into research and ultimately a competitive proposal.
You will leave this webinar with the tools required to determine the need for and content of strategy sessions, the elements of effective plans, implementation methods, and where to begin.
In this one-hour seminar, learn how to create a successful grant proposal:
- Determine if your organization is prepared to apply for grant funding.
- List and describe the seven major elements of most grant proposals.
- Learn how to be proactive in your grant writing, instead of reactive.
- Write a data-based description of the problem your nonprofit cares about.
- Define specific, measurable outcomes and demonstrate your organization can deliver them.
- Understand the grant proposal review process.
- Understand the need for grant research.
- Become familiar with questions that need to be answered prior to beginning research.
- Explain the characteristics of a good prospect.
- Learn what to do once good prospects are identified via 990s, websites and more.
- Identify which tools help you find your ideal prospects.
This is a fast-paced online event that will help you with the building blocks of a strong grant proposal.