HIPAA and COVID19 - Do's and Don'ts
This webinar will address how practice/business managers (or compliance offers) need to get the facts straight on how to navigate through these troubled waters and yet maintain compliance with HIPAA and ensure a patient's federal Civil Rights are upheld.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Federal HIPAA obligations and how a pandemic applies
- Working from home in a compliant manner
- New definition of what constitutes protected health information
- Cybersecurity concerns (heightened due to outbreak)
- BYOD (use of personal devices)
Offer : (10% Off) On New Signup
Credits : This lecture contains 1.5 CLE credits.