During this 90-minute live, interactive workshop, you will get all of the tools and step-by-step instructions needed to advance up the fundraising career ladder.
We spend most of our waking hours at our job, but rarely do we ever thoughtfully plan for how we will invest in ourselves and our future philanthropy career path.
For fundraising and development professionals, this is even more so the case. With high job turnover rates in the profession, why not plan for how you want to advance and what your future will look like in an organization that fits you best.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to determine the next steps to find your ideal fundraising position.
- How to position your strengths and accomplishments to get recognized.
- How to create a cover letter and resume to brand your professional fundraising image.
- How to develop your nonprofit professional networks to help fast-track your success.
- How to identify and secure the best mentor to use as a valuable tool for your fundraising career advancement.
- How to find and vet a philanthropic job opportunity to ensure a good “cultural” fit.}
- How to create and use a professional development plan to elevate your fundraising career.
- How to move into fundraising leadership, with or without previous experience.
- How to use social media to create value and to position yourself in the “market.”
In order to advance in your fundraising and development career, you need the right mix of experience and education. Deciding where you are headed will determine the type of relevant experiences that are most important, how to obtain them, and how education and networking plays a role.