Asking for charitable gifts in person is the most effective fundraising you can do. Research of non-profits shows that 75% of all in-person asks of individuals result in a gift. Those are incredible odds.
It’s also the most challenging fundraising you will do, and you need the understanding and tools to do it comfortably and effectively.
Brian Saber, one of the foremost experts in the field, will show you how to use your personal Asking Style every step of the way to from identifying the best prospects for you to soliciting them for quality gifts.
The Asking Styles, developed by Brian Saber’s company, Asking Matters, are a revolutionary way for everyone – staff and volunteers alike - to learn how to fundraise in a way that suits their personality and takes into account their strengths and challenges.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- Identify your Asking Style and use it to your advantage
- Identify the prospects you are most suited to solicit
- Develop your personal case for support
- Get prepared to ask
- Set up your meetings effectively
- Understand your role as an asker
- Employ a simple conversation structure that will make your asks work
- Follow up after the ask
Note: This training comes with a 5-page worksheet to complete during the webinar. This webinar worksheet and the bonus materials below will be in your CharityHowTo library two hours before the webinar starts.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Anxiety/Excitement Worksheet
- Making the Case: A 15-Minute Exercise
- Step-by-Step Asking Plan Worksheet
- Brian’s Top Ten Ways to Get Started Asking
- An Intentional Conversation Outline
- Responding to Resistance to Meeting