Have you been promoted to a new role as a development person in your current organization? Are you a veteran Chief Development Officer, taking the reins of your next organization's development function? Or, are you transitioning from a for-profit career to one in a non-profit? Perhaps, it is something in between?
Whether you are joining a new organization from outside, getting promoted from within, or leading a reorganization or a restart, this webinar will help you take charge, set direction, and deliver better results faster than you would think possible.
During this 90-minute live, interactive workshop, you will get all of the tools and step-by-step instructions needed to get a head start, hit the ground running, and deliver results in your new position before you can even say "Day #1."
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to develop your “pre-entry” message before you start your new fundraising position.
- How to develop a “pre-entry” action plan before you even start on Day #1.
- How to develop a “Day #1 Agenda” to ensure your fundraising success.
- How to create a "90 Day Plan" that ensures you become assimilated quickly and successfully.
- How to establish a good working relationship with your boss.
- How to conduct a Development Audit and create a fundraising plan that will get results.
- How to develop a step-by-step plan to create a "culture of philanthropy.”