With all the changes to social media platforms over the past year, it’s more important than ever for nonprofits to focus on building their email lists. According to the M+R Digital Benchmarks Study, nonprofits grew their email lists by 11% last year, and email revenue increased by 24% - that’s 28% of all online giving!
Join Julia Campbell, digital marketing strategist who has helped nonprofits build their online communities and raise thousands of dollars online, and learn how to attract new supporters to your email list using your website and social media platforms. Julia is a certified CharityHowTo Topic Expert.
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge online presence or is just starting out, there are strategic ways to use your website and social media channels to attract new email subscribers and bring them onto your list. We will show you how!
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- Why email is more important than social media for fundraising
- How to build your nonprofit email list with the RIGHT people (instead of purchasing expensive lists that will get you nowhere)
- Specific ways to make your nonprofit website an email capturing machine
- How to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to grow your email list
- How to write a “Sign Up” call-to-action that will result in more subscribers
- How to use website pop-ups to entice people to join your list
- How to use text campaigns to acquire emails
- How to use live streaming video to build your list
- How to work with influencers and the media for email list building
- How to ensure that you are in compliance with CAN-SPAM and GDPR laws (brief checklist)
- A brief overview of free and low-cost email tools for nonprofits