Join Julia Campbell, digital marketing strategist who has helped nonprofits build their online communities and raise thousands of dollars online, and learn how to attract new supporters by creating an army of storytellers to promote your nonprofit’s story online.
Do you have great stories to tell but are not sure how and where to tell them? Do you have a number of supporters that could be engaged to spread the word about your nonprofit online, but you don’t know where to start?
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge online presence or is just starting out, you can create a system for storytelling and engaging storytelling ambassadors that will help attract new donors and build your online community - and we will show you how!
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to incorporate data into storytelling
- How to use visuals to enhance your nonprofit's stories
- How to craft powerful calls to action at the end of each story
- How to measure your results to ensure ROI (Return on Investment)
- A step-by-step actionable plan to identify, recruit and train storytelling ambassadors for your nonprofit
- A sample job description to use when recruiting Storytelling Ambassadors
- How to engage and activate Storytelling Ambassadors using your nonprofit website, email newsletter, blog and social media channels
- A checklist for the Storytelling Ambassadors Online Tool Kit
- How to keep storytelling ambassadors motivated and engaged
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Storytelling Ambassadors Job Description template
- Storytelling Ambassadors Online Tool Kit checklist template
- Nonprofit Storytelling System Work Plan template
- 5 examples of nonprofit stories that compel people to give - video links
- A free 30-minute storytelling phone consultation
- The Slides and Webinar Recording