Some nonprofits are losing as many as 90% of their first-time donors on an annual basis! The average donor retention rate isn’t much better, with about 59% of annual givers dropping off the radar each year.
Nonprofits spend enormous amounts of time and money getting new donors when it’s more cost-effective to retain existing donors! donors that you already have!
We will show you how to drastically improve your donor retention with a simple Donor Welcome System that delights new donors, inspires them, and increases their loyalty to your cause.
Whether your nonprofit is large or small, has a huge donor database or is just starting out, we will show you how to put a Donor Welcome System in place to acknowledge, thank, and most importantly, retain your new donors. We will show you how!
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to create the components of your New Donor Welcome System:
- How to use Donor Spotlights on your website to acknowledge donors
- How to incorporate video through the donor welcome process (including examples)
- How to use marketing automation to create a short email welcome series and a review of nonprofit examples
- A brief look (with examples) of how nonprofits use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to welcome new donors
- A brief overview of ways to use social media advertising on a shoestring budget
- A brief review of free and low-cost online tools to create and manage online communities of new donors
- How to use offline tactics to deepen relationships with new donors
- How to capture and share the best stories that will inspire and delight your first-time donors
- How to host a new donor thank-a-thon
- How to find and measure the right metrics of success for your New Donor Welcome System
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- New Donor Welcome System Checklist
- Video Distribution Checklist
- Examples of nonprofit email welcome series (PDFs)
- The Essential Nonprofit Guide to Facebook Ads (E-Book)
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Nonprofit Social Media Graphics (E-Book)
- The Slides and Webinar Recording