Have you ever heard the phrase-- “I could never ask people for money!” from your fellow team members? Have you struggled to translate the hard work you’ve done bringing in donor support to your teammates who aren’t directly responsible for fundraising?
Learn tried and true tips from me, a formerly reluctant fundraiser, on how to make a cultural shift in your organization. Inspire your team members to connect with your mission and share it with donors who WILL commit to making a long term investment in your work. This innovative strategy allows you to expand your reach and bring in more donors to your organization. It also promotes retention of employees who ultimately have a greater sense of achievement and connection with fellow staff members.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to address misconceptions about fundraising for your team with a simplified approach.
- How to teach other staff members about your ideal donor.
- How to teach other staff members about communication and relationship strategies that donors respond to.
- How to teach other staff members to create their own mission moments.
- How other staff members can utilize these mission moments to reach their circle of influence.
- How to teach other staff members how to make an “ask” applicable to their mission moment.
- How to move from other duties assigned, to a culture that embraces fundraising.
- How to use the responsibility of fundraising as an employee retention and morale boosting tool.