Online grant applications are here to stay and overall bring a great deal of efficiency to the grant seeking and grantmaking process. However, the process looks and feels less personal.
One of the most common challenges with online applications is how to have your application stand out in a sea of grant applications when you are all faced with the same formatting restrictions and character or word limited requirements.
In “How to Excel in Online Applications and Get the Grant” we will address how to create a concise, compelling and competitive application for online grant application scenarios.
Utilizing previously submitted applications, we will look at specific examples to see what works best to capture your grantmakers’ attention and discuss how to create strong online applications that win the grant for your organization.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to make your application stand out in an impersonal online process.
- How to make each response a success on its own.
- How to grab your reviewer’s attention in the short space available.
- How to use character and word counts to your advantage in telling a compelling story.
- How to create a consistent story across all your application components.
This Nonprofit Webinar is Perfect For You If…
- You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking
- You want to increase your success percentage of funded grant applications
- You want to craft more competitive grant applications.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Online grant application checklist for success
- Online grant application development tool
- Character counted writing action guide
- SMART objectives toolkit
- The webinar slides
- The webinar recording