Join Ligia, the Global Legacy Manager at Greenpeace International, where during this webinar she’ll show you how to identify your best legacy (gifts in wills) prospects and grow a pipeline in a simple step-by-step process. And all this on a shoestring budget!
For nearly 20 years, Ligia has been starting and growing gifts in wills programs in nonprofits of all sizes, especially in small shops. Don’t be left behind and come learn easy and painless steps to get in on all the legacy fundraising fun!
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- What are legacy prospects’ statistical predispositions
- How to segment your database to identify your best legacy prospects
- How to rate and prioritize your prospects
- How to create a winning survey to plot donors in your pipeline
- How to create engaging opportunities to move your prospects through the pipeline to secure the pledge
The success of your legacy program relies on good prospects, inspiring stories and a strategic approach to moving donors. Without a thoughtful and strategic approach of moving donors, you may find yourself with disengaged donors. But what actions/moves should you do at every stage of the process?
This webinar will show you, step-by-step, how simple it is to implement a 3-stage pipeline that will inspire your donors and make your life easier.