You’ve probably struggled with finding the right candidates for your fundraising positions. If you’re anything like me, you’ve turned over a lot of rocks hoping to find the best fit. Between trial and error as well as best practices from HR and management theorists, this webinar will take you from how to find and recruit the best candidates to how to ensure the right fit to get them started on the right foot. You’ll learn from the mistakes that I’ve made and others have made to ensure that you are prepared to build your rock star team of fundraisers.
Over the last 20+ years, I’ve been on both sides of the interview table but have now built an amazing team of fundraisers (all of whom are still on the team!) and helped other nonprofits with their hiring processes. I’ve had the perspective and experience of a hiring manager, board member, and colleague in the recruiting and hiring process.
During this webinar I will share my collective experience to help you hire amazing fundraising staff to reduce staff turnover and increase your nonprofit income! Join me!
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to write a job description that works! Clearly and effectively identify your ideal candidate profile and sell the position
- How to develop recruiting strategies that make great hires come to you
- How to develop interview questions and scenarios that will help you pick the best candidate
- How to read the resume “story” of your candidates and ask the right questions of references to get the full picture
- How to identify the diamond-in-the-rough who will become your top performer by demystifying transferable skills
- How to chart the first 90 days for your new hire from initial onboarding, to goal setting, and a feedback loop
- How to establish a professional development plan that keeps them moving forward
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Job description templates for the most common fundraising job types
- Fundraiser Recruitment Plan template
- The Ultimate Fundraiser New Hire Checklist for Awesome Onboarding
- The Webinar Recording
- The Webinar Slides