John Haydon, the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies, will show you how to make your nonprofit Facebook page awesome.
The techniques you'll learn during this live step-by-step webinar will help your nonprofit to engage supporters, launch fundraising campaigns, enhance donor relationships, and spread awareness about your organization's cause
This live webinar will give you the strategies and the step-by-step tactics to grow your Facebook community. You will learn how to optimize your Page for the Newsfeed and search, how to maximize your Page call-to-action, and how to create Facebook covers that engage new fans.
Finally, you will learn strategies and tactics the pros use to grow a quality Facebook fanbase (increase Page likes).
This webinar will show you:
- Examples of great small and large nonprofit Facebook pages using the same tactics taught in this webinar.
- How to make your Facebook Page stand apart from your competition
- How to optimize your Facebook Page for search (On Facebook and Google)
- How to optimize your Facebook Page for the Newsfeed
- How create beautiful cover images that engage new fans
- How to maximize your Facebook Page call-to-action button
- How to turn website visitors into Facebook fans
- How to grow your Facebook Page likes during your events
- How to turn new donors and volunteers into Facebook fans
- How to use Facebook ads to grow your Facebook fanbase
- Five types of Page updates you should always be publishing
Bonus! This nonprofit webinar also includes 6 step-by-step videos:
- How to Create a Nonprofit Facebook Page from Scratch
- How to Configure Your Page Settings For Maximum Reach
- How To Easily Create Beautiful Cover Images
- How To Get Notifications About Your Page Activity
- How To Add And Manage Page Admins and Roles
- How to Delete Negative Comments And Ban Users
About John Haydon:
John Haydon is one of the most sought-after nonprofit digital marketing experts, with a sincere passion for changing the world. He has spoken at the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and several others.