Do more with less. This seems to be the constant challenge in the nonprofit space. And yet, we seldom get any advice on how to achieve this lofty goal. Organizational efficiency is the ability to implement plans using the smallest possible amount of resources necessary without risking future growth and impact, even during an economic downturn.
In this time of shrinking resources, impact investing, “informed” donors and talk of recession, we all need strategies to further our mission with a lean, focused approach to our work. There are systems and success stories that can be relied upon. Please join Chris Martinez as he addresses how to manage expectations, identify where to be more efficient, honor mission and goals and build both a system and consensus around the endeavor.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Understanding Efficiency vs. Effectiveness
- The different elements of Organizational Efficiency
- Strategies to message the activity and build buy-in
- How others have approached this challenge
- What kind of resources may be shrinking and how to deal with that
- Funding and growth strategies
- A templated approach to constructing and maintaining efficiency
- Thoughts on how to assess your organization before and after the changes
- The human side of things and how to anticipate and plan for the change
- Hidden Opportunities in a downturn
- How to consider, plan, build implement, measure and sustain the effort