Does your organization encourage you to approach anyone & everyone for a partnership? Do you feel overstretched & overwhelmed on where to begin? Have you had enough of cold calling & want to spend your precious time looking for and working with individuals, groups and businesses that will have the biggest impact? Then this course is for you.
Peer to peer fundraising (also known as person-to-person or community fundraising) allows you to tap into your existing and potential networks, online and offline, to increase awareness and encourage fundraising for your nonprofit. It can include individual fundraising centered around a personal milestone, corporate partnerships to raise money and support skill sharing, and community grant applications for specific charity projects.
Communities can be vast and networks extensive; how do you know where to begin?
Brilliant fundraisers are everywhere; recruiting volunteers, winning corporate partnerships and amassing a community following of supporters who are engaged and passionate about their cause. But how are they doing it? This webinar will explore effective and free ways that on-the-ground fundraisers are making the most of their time and resources to find and keep the supporters who will make the biggest impact.
We will explore the best methods of looking for, engaging and working with fundraisers out in the community to flip your peer-to-peer fundraising from scattered to strategic.
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to develop a peer-to-peer fundraising plan
- How to identify and engage companies and organizations
- How to identify and engage individuals in the community
- How to improve your interpersonal skills to attract fundraisers and volunteers
- How to use great stewardship to delight your fundraisers
- Examples of tools that can help you, such as Facebook Fundraising, GoFundMe, Justgiving and social media.