This webinar will feature step-by-step strategies for recruiting volunteers for virtual opportunities as well as managing them virtually. You’ll learn how to take your volunteer efforts to a whole new level.
Volunteers are the lifeblood of any nonprofit organization and never before have they been more needed. In the midst of social distancing now or in the future, it can seem harder than ever to recruit and manage volunteers. Volunteering is changing and evolving just like everything else around us. However, sharing virtual volunteer opportunities with your community can provide them with meaningful ways to fulfill their passions while advancing your mission at a critical time.
Cherian is specifically qualified to teach this webinar because:
- Frontline fundraiser currently utilizing hundreds of volunteers in a wide variety of roles
- Governor-appointed commissioner of the Iowa Commission on Volunteer Service (Volunteer Iowa)
- Trained dozens of nonprofits in recruiting and managing nonprofits
During This Nonprofit Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to identify virtual volunteer opportunities and outline job descriptions
- How to budget for volunteer recruitment, management, training, and recognition
- How to find volunteers who are best suited for virtual work
- How to recruit volunteers: best practices that will move volunteers to yes!
- How to manage your new and expanded volunteer base remotely
- How to recognize your volunteers and ensure they have had a meaningful experience